Guidelines for preparing manuscripts in Word or LaTeX
- Word template package (*.zip) includes the Word template/guidelines file and the OTF font file for displaying the ORCID iD icon (Font Awesome 5 Brands)
- LaTeX template package (*.zip) includes the LaTeX template/guidelines files (*.tex, *.cls, *.cfg, *.bst) and the Font Awesome 5 package (version 5.15.3) for displaying the ORCID iD icon
The Font Awesome 5 Fonts (free) are published under the SIL OFL 1.1 license. © and maintenance of the fontawesome5 LaTeX package at CTAN: 2018–2021 Marcel Krüger.
- Your *.pdf file includes full first names for all authors.
- Your text and figures include either standard fonts like Times, Arial, Helvetica, or Verdana, or, if other fonts have been used, such fonts have been embedded.
- You used the above-linked templates for MS Word or LaTeX to create your *.pdf file.
- You prepared your own figures and maps using colour schemes accessible to persons with colour vision deficiencies. Please check your figures using the Coblis – Color Blindness Simulator.
- You secured the reproduction rights for figures, tables, maps, images, and aerials, if such materials are included in your manuscript.
- You included copyright statements or credits for maps, images, and aerials, if such materials are included in your manuscript.
- You properly cited all literature and materials used with corresponding entries in your reference list.